Blumz by JRDesigns is your one stop wedding and event planning shop. We can assist with everything from your engagement to the “BIG DAY”. This includes invitations and stationery, linens, table decor, lighting, tenting, flowers, officiant services, tuxedo rental and more. We can make the process of picking out all of you vendors as easy as possible by putting together a team of proven winners to make sure that your vision is carried out seamlessly. Getting married can be one of the most stressful times in your life if you do not have the right people on your side. We will make sure that you have the best people working with you to make sure that everything goes smoothly and beautifully on your big day!
Blumz by JRDesigns has two retail locations, one in Ferndale and another in Downtown Detroit. We also have a by appointment only studio in Ann Arbor, Michigan. To schedule a time to meet with one of our event planning specialist please fill out this form and let’s get the planning started. In the meantime, take a minute to look through our gallery to see some of the beautiful weddings and events we have had the pleasure of being involved in.
We cannot wait to meet our next round of wedding clients! In honor of the end of one wedding season and in celebration of the next, Blumz by JRDesigns is running a VERY SPECIAL GIVEAWAY! We are giving one lucky couple the opportunity to win wedding flowers from BLUMZ BY JRDESIGNS for FREE!!!!!! Our skilled event planning and design team will work with the lucky winning couple to design and create beautiful arrangements and bouquets for their wedding day, up to $2000 value!
Are you getting married soon, do you know someone else who is? If so, email your full name to email@example.com. Please use the hashtag #IWantToWinMyWeddingFlowersFromBlumz as the subject line of the email. We ask that you also include the names of the couple and their potential wedding date in the email. We will be drawing a winner on May 1st, 2016 and announcing them on our Facebook Page. Make sure that you are following us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so that you can keep up with all the fun things that happen at Blumz by JRDesigns. We have been a part of a lot of weddings over the last 15 years and somehow it never gets old, we still get excited when a couple gives us the honor of being their florist.
Contest Rules: One entry per person. Winner will be selected by random on the morning of May 1st, 2016. The winner will receive up to 2,000 dollars’ worth of flowers from Blumz by JRDesigns. Prize money applies to fresh flowers only, all other goods and services are not included.
Full Contest Rules:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility. This contest is open to U.S. residents that are 18 and older. You must be getting married in the Metro Detroit area to qualify for this giveaway.
2. Entry Period. You may enter only once. Contest entries will be accepted through midnight on April 30th.
3. How to Enter the Contest. Email your full name to Sadie@blumz.com with the subject line #IWantToWinMyWeddingFlowersFromBlumz Include the names of the couple and the date of your wedding to be officially entered. One Entry Per Couple.
4. Winner Selection & Notification. Winner will be selected by a random and notified via email and on Facebook the morning of May 1st 2016..
5. Prizes. The winner will receive free wedding flowers with a value up to $2000. This only applies to fresh flowers, no other goods, services, or taxes are included.
6. Taxes. Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, related to the acceptance and/or use of the prize,
7. Disclaimers. Entries that are lost, received after the entry period, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility, will not be eligible for consideration in the contest.
~Blumz by JRDesigns